Our duty to protect our communities is at the heart of everything we do and regardless of the challenges we face in the future, we will deliver the level of service demanded by the diverse communities of Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.
We will do this by focusing on:
- Protecting vulnerable people
- Dealing with those who cause most harm
- Effectively deploying our people
- Working with partners to solve locally identified problems
- Trusting our people to use their judgement to make good decisions
- Ensuring effective and efficient use of resources