Location: Leicestershire Police Forcewide
Salary: £17,188 - £20,734 plus 14% shift allowance for evening and weekend working
Contract: 37 hours per week
The Role: To provide a highly visible patrol presence, both on foot and in vehicles, to support policing operations, and to provide re-assurances, and to provide re-assurance to members of the community.
- Aged 18 years old or above; no upper age criteria
- Hold a full driving licence*
- Be physically fit*
- UK resident for the last 3 years with permanent unrestricted to leave to remain in the UK.
- No previous cautions or convictions in the last 5 years.
- Educated to GCSE Grade C in English Language or can demonstrate equivalent standard.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team; solving problems and able to prioritise your work and make decisions.
*reasonable adjustments will be apply in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
To Apply: Please email the HR Service Centre at [email protected] to obtain a PCSO application pack.
Leicestershire Police is committed to the principles of Equality, Fairness and Diversity, and we welcome applications from all sections of our community in our efforts to recruit a diverse and flexible workforce that reflects the region we serve.
Closing date: Wednesday 12th December at 09:00a.m.
How to apply for this vacancy
You can download and print all the documents you need for this vacancy from this website. Please note if you do not receive a response within six weeks of applying, this means that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.