Please follow the link below to the online portal you used when you first registered. If you've just moved to the area, you will need to register with Leicestershire Police

Please follow the instructions in the portal which will confirm if your change in circumstances needs to be reported.

You must report any of the following changes within seven days:

  • Change of address
  • Change of college/university/course
  • Change of occupation
  • Change in marital status
  • New landing conditions (re-entry visa)
  • New passport details
  • Children once they are aged 16 or over
  • Exemption from Police Registration

If an appointment is necessary then you will be invited to book one through the portal.

If there are no appointments within seven days, please select the next available appointment.

Please do not visit Mansfield House without an appointment as we won't be able to see you.

At your appointment, please bring with you:

  • Current Passport (and previous if it contains your visa vignette)
  • Biometric Residence Permit (also known as BRP)
  • Letter from the Home Office (If BRP applied in the UK)
  • Proof of work or study (confirmation letter from university/CAS or employment contract)
  • Proof of address in the Leicestershire area, for example a tenancy agreement or letter of confirmation from university (including room number)
  • Current PRC certificate (if updated details)
  • If you need a replacement certificate, you will need £34 cash

If you wish to report a change of circumstances and your PRC is full, we'll replace it free of charge.

Please note: The OVRO system has recently been updated, so will look slightly different. Your log in and password will be the same as it was previously.

Go to the online portal