What to bring with you
Whether you’re visiting for the first time or registering a change in your circumstances, use the checklist below to make sure you bring all the relevant documents.
You must bring the following with you to your appointment at the police station when registering for the first time:
- Biometric Residence Permit (also known as BRP)
- Letter from the Home Office (If BRP applied in the UK)
- Proof of work or study (confirmation letter from university/CAS or employment contract)
- Proof of address in the Leicestershire area, for example a tenancy agreement or letter of confirmation from university (including room number)
- £34 in exact cash or card (we do not accept American Express)
Please make sure you arrive ten minutes before your appointment time – if you're late, we won't be able to deal with your registration.