Coronavirus (Covid-19): Please do not attend your appointment if you are displaying any symptoms of Coronavirus or are self-isolating for any reason (including recent travel). Please contact us if you need to rearrange. Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment, they may be asked to wait outside. You will need to wear a face covering whilst in the building.
What to bring with you
Whether you’re visiting for the first time or registering a change in your circumstances, use the checklist below to make sure you bring all the relevant documents.
- Current Passport (and previous if it contains your visa vignette)
- Biometric Residence Permit (also known as BRP)
- Letter from the Home Office (If BRP applied in the UK)
- Proof of work or study (confirmation letter from university/CAS or employment contract)
- Proof of address in the Leicestershire area, for example a tenancy agreement or letter of confirmation from university (including room number)
- Current PRC certificate (if updated details)
- If you need a new or replacement certificate (due to loss or damage), you will need £34 in cash
Please make sure you arrive ten minutes before your appointment time – if you're late, we won't be able to deal with your registration.