Man charged with multiple firearm offences
Main article content
A 42-year-old man will appear at Leicester Crown Court next month after being charged with a number of firearm offences.
Leon Hall was arrested by officers in the Welford Road area of Leicester on Tuesday (13 August). As part of the investigation, officers executed warrants in Cross Street and The Crescent, Blaby, the same day.
Hall has been charged with:
- Two counts of possession of a firearm when prohibited for life
- Two counts of possession of a firearm of length less than 30cm/60cm – prohibited weapon
- Two counts of possession of ammunition for a firearm without a certificate
- One count of possession of a class A drug – cocaine – with intent to supply
- One count of possession of a class B drug – cannabis – with intent to supply
- One count of driving without insurance
Hall, of Cross Street, Blaby, appeared at Leicester Magistrates’ Court today (Thursday 15 August).
He has been remanded in custody to appear at Leicester Crown Court on 16 September.