Six people charged after a violent disorder
Main article content
Six men have been charged after a violent disorder outside the King Power Stadium in October last year.
The charges relate to an incident on Saturday 27 October where a number of people were involved in a fight after the Leicester City and West Ham United match.
The following have been charged with affray and are due to appear before Leicester Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (Wednesday 29 May):-
- Shaun Sheriden, 49, of Fort Road, Southwark, London
- Marc Irving, 32, of Longbridge Road, Dagenham
- Andrew Fisher, 48, of Top Close, Braunstone, Leicester
- Andrew Brown, 48, of Stoneygate Road, Leicester
- Alexander Spreckley, 30, of Goldhill, Leicester
- Ashley Spreckley, 30, of Scotswood Crescent, Leicester