5. Eligibility requirements
All applicants must be a United Kingdom, European Union or commonwealth citizen, with no restrictions on your stay in the United Kingdom.
Be aged 18 or over on date of submitting your application.
Applicants will be assessed against the following:
- to be qualified to GCSE Grade C or equivalent in English Language or have 12 months’ work experience requiring the use of English Language to that standard
- experience of dealing with conflict or difficult situations in the workplace, where communicating concisely and in an accurate manner are required
- have excellent communication skills – more specifically via telephone and radio systems
- experience of customer service
- strong IT skills and competent with computer applications including Microsoft Office packages
- excellent keyboard skills requiring a level equivalent to 28 words per minute
- able to demonstrate within a working environment, experience where it has been necessary to receive information, identify the salient points, draw conclusions and initiate appropriate action
- excellent geographical knowledge
- applicants must meet the required standard of hearing and eyesight