Find out below how to request information the police hold on you.

You can also request details of your criminal history, whether it’s for Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks, visa applications or family court proceedings. If we can’t provide the information you need, we’ll point you to somewhere that can.

Advice tool

I'd like to request disclosure for family court proceedings about myself

Thank you.

To get the details you need, please contact our Disclosure Unit. Please give us as much information as you can about your proceedings or send us a scan or photocopy of the court order.

By email 

By post:
Disclosure Unit
Leicestershire Police HQ
St John’s
LE19 2BX